Success has many components. If you want to succeed in business, you should be ready to think big, capable of comprehending far-reaching processes and have analytical, organizational and managerial skills in order to deliver business results.
This is inconceivable without cutting-edge knowledge, and effective management and communication training. Our courses prepare our students to meet any business challenge imaginable, as in addition to receiving a thorough grounding in economics students will also learn how to make powerful presentations, handle business negotiations, organize events and write press releases. Budapest Metropolitan University (MET) teach you how to compete to succeed in the professional environment, how to develop winning strategies and how to realize your business goals.
THE PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR INDIVIDUALS, WHO: …are creative, have good problem-solving and communication skills, interested in organizing and complex processes, can see beyond, and aiming for professionalism.
CORE SUBJECTS: Micro- and Macroeconomics; Business Economics; Introduction to E-business; Corporate Finance; Logistics; Accounting; Marketing Management; Management and Organization; Human Resources Management; Decision Theory and Methodology (ERP Systems); Project Management; Strategic Planning; Controlling; Business Presentation
• Financial management
• Global commercial management
Specializations are launched only if the minimum of 15 students wish to join the specialization.
WHY IS OUR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT PROGRAM UNIQUE?
• MET demonstrates the business best practices through the analysis of industry related case studies
• MET’s students have the opportunity to practice their skills in a simulated business environment
• MET’s strategic partnership with the Young Entrepreneurs Association Hungary provides MET’s students with opportunities for networking and gaining professional experience
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AS:
• enterprise manager
• business communicators, marketing and PR expert
• environmental manager
• logistics expert
• expert of EU economic relations
• manager of start-up businesses
As part of the program all foreign students have the opportunity to attend a course in “Hungarian as a second language” free of charge!3200/4400 Euro / Year (Eu-Turkish/Non-EU)